Principles and techniques for bacteria biological BT.
-BioBT-TM is a creature that was destroyed by ultra-violet radiation (UV) from the sun easily. Therefore, it should be sprayed in the evening sun light. BioBT-TM will help prolong the infection on plant performance in a long time.
– Some pests such as diamondback moth, cabbage worms creep, often feeding on the underside of the leaves. So the spray to cover the top and bottom of the leaves. Worms can be controlled effectively.
– Adjust spray nozzle to spray fuel BioBT-TM smallest aerosol infection gives a better surface.
– Always mixing surfactants. (Moistureplant-TM) in every application. Recommended rate.
– Should be sprayed on BioBT-TM showed a small worm. Will result in better control over the worm’s body.
– Do not mix BioBT-TM wiht chemical pesticides. At the same time. Because some chemicals might cause performance degradation on the BioBT-TM.
– Due to slow BioBT-TM effect, take 2 – 3 days the worms will die, so the higher the worm dies not give up. The lower the rate will result in a dead insect and disease damage to crops, so the recommended rate BioBT-TM.
– On an outbreak of severe worm. Should be sprayed at the rate recommended by the spray two consecutive times, spaced 3-4 days to reduce crop damage than just one.
Extension (BioBT-TM) kills worms vegetables.
1. Problems and vegetable residues. Vegetables grown in a pesticide residue. The uptake of toxins in the soil. And spraying toxic chemicals, especially pesticides. The vegetable insect damage. Insects that make the use of pesticides and common moth is tough, cutworm, Diamondback moth, caterpillars creep, spraying pesticide to cause harm to inject drugs, people eat vegetables, and environment. Send vegetables abroad.
2. A different approach to vegetable pest lure insects away from the light field, lured by the yellow sticky paper, plant growth testicle Parasite insects, the acid – alkaline soil pH from 5.8 to 6.3 to obtain a soluble silicon to the soil and pathogens such as nematode worms, viruses, and Bacteria Bacillus Thuringiensis or any eulogy. as BT.
3. Use of BT products. The production of Bacillus Thuringiensis. Various species of worms to kill the species listed on the label, with both powder and liquid, there are many companies locally manufactured and imported from abroad. Sale price for most farmers in the price level is. Price per kg from 500 – 1000 water rate ranges from 50 to 80 g or ml / 20 liters of water to make 1 acre cost 300-400 baht and usually every 3-5 days as consumables are good, expanding. microorganism Bacillus Thuringiensis. To help reduce costs.
4. Cultured bacteria Bacillus Thuringiensis. With coconut. The 1 Coconut pierced lid ajar when inoculated into 1 tsp (1 envelope) Close the lid and leave it for 1-2 days to get 20 liters of water.
5. Cultured bacteria Bacillus Thuringiensis with Coconut ones from the market, the juice right from the bazaar to a boil, boil 5 minutes, scoop the bubbles left to cool, fill BioBT-TM 5 tsp (5 pack) for coconut water 15 liters (. If the juice is not enough water to fill a total of 15 liters before boiling), add oxygen to the air like a fish for about 24-48 hours, mixed with 100 liters of water and spray.
6. Breeding microorganism Bacillus Thuringiensis with sweetened condensed milk and sugar water 15 liter fill sweetened condensed milk 1 can, sugar, 3 tablespoons, BioBT-TM 5 tsp or 5 envelopes, the air tank 24 can be mixed with water. 100 liters or 5 years of fighting.
7. Cultured BioBT-TM with eggs, Use 15 liters of water, eggs, 5 eggs, infection BT 5 teaspoons or 5 pack, Smectotite-TM (Volcanic Rock) 5 tablespoons (500 g) 1.5 to 2 teaspoons vegetable oil, an air tank from 24 to 48 hours, bring 100 liters of water.
8. Cultured bacteria Bacillus Thuringiensis milk carton, milk carton Pasteurized Light incense 1 box (250 cc) and open the door to put the drops BioBT-TM Turks microorganism Bacillus Thuringiensis 1 package (5 grams). left to ferment 24-48 hours to get water.
9. Cultured bacteria Bacillus Thuringiensis flour in the experimenting.
10. Spray evening. Destroyed to prevent infection with UV in sunlight.
11. Spray the shower soaking wet. So that the worms can eat infected BioBT-TM expand it as much as possible.
12. A reaction to the worm, the worm does not die first. It will slow down, next 2 days small worms (The larvae), from death, next 3-4 days almost dead worm, the worm size. A worm is a tough, but will stop in to eat. Not destroy the plant, according to worm infestation does not return more than 20 days or more.
The worms will eat BioBT-TM to insect venoms generally destroy only specific insects, such as caterpillars or larvae of Aedes aegypti. The eggs and will not destroy the enemy adult BioBT-TM except some species that destroy the larvae and adult beetles of some kind on the worms ate into his stomach BioBT-TM. Pepsin in gastric pH is relatively high, which is in the form of degrading toxic protoxin to active toxin (the toxin), which will damage the cells lining the stomach. The digestive system and gastrointestinal damage. Insects can not eat. Slow down. Level of acidity – pH changes within the body. This results in paralysis of the jaw and hold spores BioBT-TM can flow through the holes cut in the wall of the gut into the blood system. Are becoming increasingly larger. Blood poisoning. Insects will die within 2-3 days, depending on the size of the worm and the bacteria that eat it.
BioBT-TM (Bacillus thuringiensis), a bacteria found in nature. And can be found anywhere, is a bacteria that is especially useful in a non-toxic way to get rid of worms. Which does not contain any hazardous residues and disposal can lead to a variety of species, such as cutworm caterpillars, moth, worm tubes, onions, cabbage worms creep, bollworm, a leaf, orange worm, worm eatery palm leaves. Because of the high specific activity. Only in destroying worms are safe to humans and warm-blooded animals, including birds, fish and insects are benefits in that a wasp pollinators such as bees, etc.
Principles and techniques for bacteria biological BT.