K Hughes Mate is concentrated in humus. Helped shape the clay to cool off. In sandy soils to hold water Soil structure, strong resistance to corrosion, leaching of water. Help the soil absorb water incoherent light, well-drained and airy. Plant roots spread easily Treatment of the acid – alkaline soils make changes quickly.
– allow nutrients in the soil, which is already in the plants easily be implemented. Increases the nutrient availability in the soil
– soil particles attached to the group. A good soil structure Allows ventilation The soil absorbs water better
– stimulates cell division and cell enlargement. Plants growing flowers big results faster
– encourages root growth spread. Plant foods do
– help improve the germination rate of the seeds. Seedlings health
– increased respiratory rate. Add photosynthesis
– stress due to nutrient imbalance. Mineral toxicity Hot water or cold
– stimulates water absorption. Circulation within the plant cells Soils absorb water more Reduce the loss of water in the soil.
– When decomposes to release nitrogen, sulfur and micronutrients out to be beneficial to plants slowly.
– soil soluble potassium Huber Mate 3 g per 20 liters of water pour ground
– mixed fertilizer mixed with 1,000 grams of potassium fertilizer Huber Mate 100 kg
– compost manure. Mix 100g of potassium Huber mate with compost, manure 100 kg
– mix bio-fertilizer. Hugh soluble potassium fertilizer to 1,000 grams fat, 100 liters of water.